Only some restored tabs are pinned
MZ Guy 9 years ago • updated by Brendan Weibrecht 2 years ago • 10
I have several windows that I save and restore with each time I restart Chrome. One of these windows has several pinned tabs. When restoring, TO seems to restore all the tabs as pinned, except for the first in the window / list. The first tab in the window gets restored unpinned.
Customer support service by UserEcho
Google Chrome v41.0.2272.101, Tabs Outliner v0.4.81.
Instructions to reproduce bug:
- Screenshot BEFORE windows is closed: http://i.imgur.com/WBoCBWz.png
- Open new window.
- Open tabs and pin them: gmail.com, facebook.com, youtube.com.
- Open google.com, leave it unpinned.
- In TO, safely close the window.
- Restore the window - gmail is restored as unpinned.
- Screenshot AFTER window is restored by TO: http://i.imgur.com/LMxGtu2.png
This is still occurring.
+1 from here. That kinda makes my workflow much more complicated :(.
+1, I didn't notice the pattern - that first pinned tab becomes unpinned - but that's the case.
The Problem still exists. Can't the Creator do something against it?
I'm still seeing this problem as well.
Any update on this please, Vladyslav?